anyone using teleglobe?

  • From: matthew zeier
  • Date: Tue Apr 16 14:55:06 2002

I have a gigE from teleglobe due in any day.  Is anyone using them for
connectivity?  Any comments?  What's their routing look like?  What should I
expect if I'm dumping ~300Mbps at them?

I'm trying to pre-determine if I'll run into any problems from my more
"sensitive" customers.

Thanks.

--
matthew zeier - "In mathematics you don't understand things.  You just
get used to them." - John von Newmann