RE: Exodus/C&W Depeering

  • From: Sean M. Doran
  • Date: Tue Mar 26 14:51:26 2002

the Invisible Hand said you should talk to the face instead.  Go figure.

A monk I met on the street, however, said: "Even stupid companies can make
smart decisions sometimes, the trouble is that you can only tell in hindsight
whether the choices made were the right ones".

I was also given a copy of a book by Lao Tze before the monk was
chased off by aggressive chanters and bongo-drummers from a rival sect.
Central London is weird.

	Sean.