Re: Exodus/C&W Depeering

  • From: Chris Woodfield
  • Date: Tue Mar 26 12:26:38 2002

I'm presuming that Exodus is planning to get the transit they need after this
depeering via C&W's peering points? If so, this makes a certain amount of sense - no
need to maintain separate peering circuits; this is probably just a step in the
eventual assimilation of Exodus' IP backbone into C&W's.

-C