RE: Yipes

  • From: CARL.P.HIRSCH
  • Date: Mon Mar 25 16:01:37 2002

How's Cogent looking these days? They, along with Yipes, were always trying
to get meetings with me.

-carl

                    "Daniel
                    Golding"             To:     "'Allan Liska'" <allan@allan.org>, <nanog@merit.edu>
                    <dgolding@soc        cc:
                    keye.com>            Subject:     RE: Yipes
                    Sent by:
                    owner-nanog@m
                    erit.edu

                    03/24/02
                    11:02 PM

They aren't the only ones....

http://www.washtech.com/news/telecom/15783-1.html

Aleron, new owner of Telia USA aka AGIS, has also filed for Chapter 11.

- Daniel Golding

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/0
3/23/BU240955.DTL&type=business

  Ralph -- if you are still around, I hear Miss Cleo is hiring :).

  allan
--
allan
allan@allan.org