Re:PacBell Security/Abuse Contact

  • From: David Barak
  • Date: Mon Mar 25 15:21:21 2002

Regarding securiy issues, I'd suggest working with
UUNet/Worldcom (or whatever AS701 is called lately).
I've seen some of their folks work closely with
aggrieved victims of DDOS attacks.

-David Barak
"Quis custodes ipsos custodiet?" - Juvenal

Rick Cheung wrote:
        Does anyone have an opinion on a decent ISP
out there that's proven to work with the
customer during a DDOS storm?