OT: Re: City apologizes for ORBZ shutdown....

  • From: Joe Blanchard
  • Date: Fri Mar 22 18:35:01 2002

Title: OT: Re: City apologizes for ORBZ shutdown....

Geez,

And to think, all of those times I made a mistake I could have taken
the person responsible for exposing it to court... Missed my chance.

Guess an ACL for 216.120.158.120, 204.246.1.31 (and any other
variants) is in order. Would hate for someone to accidentally bring
down one of these systems due to a flaw on their end, and then get
dragged in to a legal suit. LOL.

Just my 2¢s

Cheers
-Joe Blanchard