Re: looking to reduce hops from toronto to singtel

  • From: Anthony D Cennami
  • Date: Fri Mar 22 16:50:45 2002

I'm guessing any carrier that provides PtP leased line services could facilitate that, if you wanted to spend the money =)

Though transparently you'd probably still be making just as many hops in the TDM or SONET world.

jim@reptiles.org wrote:

anyone got any ideas on who might be able to reduce my hopcount from
toronto to singtel?

currently we are seeing uunet->alternet->bbnplanet->singtel.

i'd like to reduce the points of failure from here to there.