Re: looking to reduce hops from toronto to singtel

  • From: Travis Dawson
  • Date: Fri Mar 22 15:40:03 2002

anyone got any ideas on who might be able to reduce my hopcount from
toronto to singtel?

currently we are seeing uunet->alternet->bbnplanet->singtel.
You can
peer with bbnplanet or singtel at a local IX. (would become you->bbnplanet->singtel or you->singtel)
Or
Ask UUNet to alter their peering with singtel so that the bbnplanet AS is skipped (would become uunet->singtel)

BTW: uunet and alternet are the same
Later

-tdawson
-Network Geek (Bit Pusher)