Network Outage

  • From: blitz
  • Date: Thu Mar 21 15:03:23 2002

Good day,
There has been a MCI/Worldcom outage near the Sardinia, NY switching site.
I have been in contact with them since around 12:00 EST and they are presently trying to localize the problem.
I've lost a couple international circuits to Canada, and some to NYC. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing similar problems.

This is just a heads up for the list (and my first post..hello all)

Marc Blitz