Re: changes in classification of cable internet service

  • From: Richard A Steenbergen
  • Date: Sat Mar 16 22:16:00 2002

On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 01:28:01PM -0500, William Allen Simpson wrote:

> (Remember, the Republican leadership blocked having a vote on Campaign
> Finance Reform, and the supporters had to sign a "discharge petition"
> showing they had a majority of votes to pass it.  That's really rare,
> and it took 6 months.)

Again with the political rants?

I'll give it a bit of leeway on technical discussions, but when it turns
into rants about political parties and/or candidates, I don't wanna hear
it (on this list), and I really don't think anyone else does either.

Worship your religion and/or politics all you want, but please don't tell
me how to choose mine.

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras