RE: ILEC Map

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Tue Mar 12 08:41:34 2002

At 08:03 AM 3/12/02 -0500, Spencer.Wood@dot.state.oh.us wrote:

If memory serves, Alltel has fully merged the old WRT company into it's organization, so it's really just Alltel...

I'm noticing the same thing happening with Ameritech and SBC.....In the recent meetings we have had with Ameritech, they are now referring to them selves as SBC, along with SBC Business cards......I would be surprised if Ameritech exist in another 5 years....
Visit www.pacbell.com, www.snet.com, www.swbell.com, and www.ameritech.com - same website,
slightly different content...

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO ICQ: 56972932/WebDude216
website: http://JustThe.net email: sjsobol@JustThe.net phone: 216.619.2NET