Re: Tauzin-Dingell (was ICANN)

  • From: Robert Cannon
  • Date: Wed Mar 06 15:57:39 2002

You may think about talking to other types of
organizations as well outside of ISP associations.
Some of the associations, and whether they supported
or opposed the bill, are listed at
http://www.cybertelecom.org/legis/legis.htm#hr1542

You may also wish to talk to the Texas ISP Association
TISPA

Does ISPC still exist?

--- bcurnow <bcurnow@sonnet.com> wrote:

> Both the California ISP Association (www.cispa.org)
> and the American ISP
> Association (www.aispa.org) are active on this
> issue.  You can
> contact/join one of these to coordinate.
>
> On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, William Allen Simpson wrote:
>

> > before we are crushed.  AFAIK, the only
> organization we've joined
> > (ISP/C) doesn't do that sort of thing.  Is there a
> group that does?

=====
| Washington Internet Project |
|     www.cybertelecom.org    |