Re: Fiber cut in Anaheim?

  • From: Steve Carter
  • Date: Wed Feb 27 17:38:21 2002

Yes, it's true.  A construction backhoe hit ... we're suffering right now
in and around LA and Anaheim.

Qwest has a splice crew onsite and should have it fixed within a few hours
assuming there is enough slack.  Otherwise tomorrow morning if not and
they have to install a new span.

-Steve

* Eric Whitehill <eric@botbay.net> [020227 14:37]: