PBNAPs renumbering 6-Mar-02 (was: more info on SBC/Nap)

  • From: renster
  • Date: Thu Feb 14 13:11:28 2002

Thanks Bill!

Just one clarification - participants were told this would happen on 6-March.

From the note sent out to participants on Monday:
PBNAP-SF - 198.32.128.x will become: 206.223.120.x
PBNAP-LA - 198.32.129.x will become: 206.223.121.x

If you are a participant and didn't get a copy of the note with dial-in number for the maint. window drop me a line and I'll put you in touch with the folks at the NAP.

Cheers,
-ren