Re: NANOG Help Desk???

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Wed Feb 13 22:32:51 2002

At 03:38 PM 2/13/2002 -0500, you wrote:

What definition of 'operate' are you using? I'd take newbieish questions
over a constant stream of "Any clueful people from Xcompany on this
list?" and "I heard a rumor from my girlfriend's sister that some fiber
was cut in New Zealand".
Unless, of course, Sean Donelan is posting those rumors, in which
case they're OK. I think that's part of the NANOG mailing list charter...
;)

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO      ICQ: 56972932/WebDude216
website: http://JustThe.net  email: sjsobol@JustThe.net  phone: 216.619.2NET