OT: searchable presentations [was Re: operator requirements for network management]

  • From: R.P. Aditya
  • Date: Tue Feb 12 12:58:17 2002

Folks,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 08:49:19AM -0800, Steve Feldman wrote:
> For those of you at the NANOG meeting, my slides are now avaialble
> in http://www.twincreeks.net/~feldman/Presentations/
> in powerpoint, HTML, and PDF formats.  They should also be
> on the NANOG web site soon.

Steve, thanks for also providing the presentation in un-"image'd" html.

NANOG-organizers, is it reasonable to request that you encourage presenters to
submit their archived, online presentation in a form that can be indexed by
the various web search engines? I know this is extra work for the PPT crowd,
but it makes future searches much easier.

Thanks too to Evi Nemeth for having the most easy, remotely viewable (fewest
"next" clicks) presentation online.

Thanks,
Adi