operator requirements for network management

  • From: Steve Feldman
  • Date: Tue Feb 12 11:54:27 2002

For those of you at the NANOG meeting, my slides are now avaialble
in http://www.twincreeks.net/~feldman/Presentations/
in powerpoint, HTML, and PDF formats.  They should also be
on the NANOG web site soon.

For those of you not at NANOG, we're (still) soliciting input
from network operators on requirements for network management.

Please read the slides and the internet-draft
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ops-operator-req-mgmt-01.txt
and let us know what you think.

There's a discussion list for this, mail ops-nm-request@ops.ietf.org
to join.