Extreme & Foundry mailing lists

  • From: Philip Plant
  • Date: Mon Feb 11 22:46:04 2002

Hi folks,

Back in October, Rich Sena asked whether there were any dedicated
mailing lists for people using Extreme Networks equipment.  I thought
that it would be a useful independent forum to have, so I've setup a
list for Extreme users, and also one for Foundry users.  If you'd like
to join, send mail to majordomo@greenfinch.com with either or both of
the following lines in the main body of the message:

	subscribe extreme
	subscribe foundry

Cheers,

Philip.