Hyperflow load balancer.

  • From: Daniel F. Chief Security Engineer -
  • Date: Mon Feb 11 21:41:40 2002

I have been looking around for documentation on these this and cannot find
any.

Its a Hyperflow 2 made by Holontech. thats about all I know i can get to a
user like shell but cannot figure out how to reset the password.

does anyone know how to reclaim or reset the root/admin pass on these things.
We got them second hand no docs no passwords. and have to make them work :)

TIA

--
Chief Security Engineer | Daniel Fairchild danielf@supportteam.net
Unix is like a wigwam -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.