Procmail Config for the ISP

  • From: Don Cary Grant
  • Date: Fri Feb 01 06:54:25 2002

Hello all,

We are currently supporting several hundred users and would like to
start using some kind of mail filtering tool.  We have elected to use
Procmail for our mail filtering tool until we have a chance to evaluate
the others..

My question is has anyone used Procmail and sendmail together at the
mailhost level.  If so, would you consider sharing the documentation
with us.  Procmail documentation is very vague on configuring Procmail
and sendmail together and we need help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Don Grant