Re: Fwd: SlashDot: "Comcast Gunning for NAT Users" (fwd)

  • From: Ukyo Kuonji
  • Date: Thu Jan 31 18:50:37 2002

The question I have is, by the letter of the terms, is running ssh
a 'VPN'? Or if I use a VPN client to connect to my datacenters from home? Or is
it you 'hosting' a VPN?
What about running a VPN over a SSH connection? Would that be considered a VPN? Or maybe we will see cable companies limit you to only surfing. No ports other than 80.