RE: NANOG 24: NAP BoF

  • From: Mark Prior
  • Date: Wed Jan 30 15:47:25 2002

At 7:47 PM +1100 30/1/02, David Luyer wrote:
Australia	Adelaide	South Australian Internet Exchange
SAIX SE	198.32.240.0/24
Australia	Adelaide	South Australian Internet Exchange
SAIX SE	203.34.35.0/24
	-> Is the SAIX relocation still in progress or complete?

I don't believe it has moved at all. There was some talk about it but no action as far as I am aware.

Mark.