RE: Network Security Policies

  • From: Steve Smith
  • Date: Mon Jan 21 12:35:17 2002

This may or may not help.
http://net-services.ufl.edu/~security/security-links.html

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Hauser, Dewitt C, IV (Clint), SOBUS [mailto:dchauser@att.com]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 11:13 AM
To: 'nanog@nanog.org'
Subject: Network Security Policies

At the moment, we're firming up our policy on access to Networking
Devices
and the like.  In support of this, I'm looking for any links to white
papers
or other such sources that discuss/support the following things:

	- Limiting the number of people with access
	- Scheduled password change/rotation
	- Password change when someone with access leaves

I'm going to be doing research on this to drag things up myself, but I
figured I would put this out here to ask to provide some narrowing down
of
the search and speeding it up.

Thanks in advance.

--