Re: Configuring multi-home failover

  • From: just me
  • Date: Fri Jan 18 16:51:54 2002

Hows it going, Travis?

A much more worthwhile read for a beginner, not that I mind slogging
through CCO, is Avi Freedman's intro to BGP at:
http://www.netaxs.com/~freedman/bgp/bgp.html

matto

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Travis Dawson wrote:

  Two very good guides for this:
  http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0110/ppt/smith.pdf
  and
  http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/isp/documents/Multihoming_Draft_2_0.PDF
  and basically all the documents in
  http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/isp/documents
  are worth the read.

  Enjoy.

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>