Methods for managing large customer/internal mgmt ACLs?

  • From: Roland Dobbins
  • Date: Thu Jan 17 08:59:41 2002

I'd be grateful for insight into what tools/methods are being used out
there for managing and deploying large numbers of large customer and/or
internal management ACLs, specfically for Cisco devices.  Is vi/RCS/tftp
the most common toolset, or is anyone using the Cisco ACLM (I doubt the
latter, but thought I'd ask, anyway) or other systems?

Thanks in advance . . .

Roland Dobbins <mordant@gothik.org> // 408.859.4137 voice