RE: Blocking Internet Gaming

  • From: Todd Suiter
  • Date: Sun Jan 06 20:22:03 2002

Problem with that is you can spec those ports pretty much at will. This came up
on the focus-ids@securityfocus list last week. Policy is a good place to
start. Make it obvious that your org does not approve of this type of thing.
Then start looking at tcpdump output to find the ports/people, and go from
there.

toddler