MetroIX Beta Testers

  • From: Jeffrey Meltzer
  • Date: Sat Jan 05 09:53:22 2002

Hi,

We're looking for a few more ISP's to turn up some "test" peering at
MetroIX in NYC.  If you're currently at 60 Hudson or 25 Broadway (due to
Enron's demise - where the 111 8th POP currently is, I don't want to
turn anyone up there until we get the switch moved), and preferably do not
currently peer at NYIIX, give me a shout off list.

More info is available at http://www.metroix.net/

Jeff