cox@home "external statement"

  • From: Todd Suiter
  • Date: Fri Nov 30 16:51:19 2001

Got this from a buddy who works at cox in Omaha.

"We are still unsure about what this means to our service.  We received
an update from our folks in the courtroom that E@H asked the judge not
to turn us off, but instead reject our MDAs and they will provide
interim service for as yet undisclosed terms.  The judge agreed.  We
still believe that it is highly unlikely that we will go dark - we
expect E@H to come forward with a proposal today."