RE: Followup British Telecom outage reason

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Mon Nov 26 11:53:40 2001

This used to be the cc train, then later the S train. However, the S train
has never been as stable as cc, and it has become increasingly less stable
over time, with too many new features rolling in.

I'd be curious as to exactly which CEF bugs bit them. The introduction of
greater MPLS functionality seems to have given CEF a nasty bit of
destabilization.

- Daniel Golding