Abuse contact at Qwest IP

  • From: just me
  • Date: Mon Nov 19 19:01:49 2001

If anyone has a useful abuse contact at qwest ip, please mail me at
mghali@ea.com. I've been seeing a DoS from their network for over 6
hours now, and the contacts on Jared's fine page have been less than
useful.

Sorry for the WOB..

matt ghali

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>