wireless traffic

  • From: Art Houle
  • Date: Fri Nov 09 08:52:37 2001

Does anybody know where I can locate a list of MAC address prefixes that
belong specifically to wireless NIC cards?  I am looking for a method of
discovering what devices on my network are wireless devices.

Art Houle     				e-mail:  houle@acns.fsu.edu.
Academic Computing & Network Services 	 Voice:  850-644-2591
Florida State University		   FAX:  850-644-8722