Re: telnet vs ssh on Core equipment , looking for reasons why ?

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Tue Jul 31 18:50:54 2001

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 08:03:51AM -0700, Randy Bush exclaimed:
> this is based on the fantasy that nobody inside is rotten.  this is amusing
> at best, considering how much damage is done by inside jobs.

or, "paranoid enough isn't." I have yet to see a level of paranoia in the
security arena high enough to be considered unhealthy.

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
Systems/Network Manager          sfrancis@ [work:]         t o n o s . c o m