Re: Visio icons

  • From: Marius Strom
  • Date: Tue Jul 31 13:51:51 2001

A quick cisco.com search turns up:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/503/visioicons.html

--
Marius Strom <marius@marius.org>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

It is a natural law. Physics tells us that for every action, there must be an
equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back and
so, here we are, victims of mathematics.
-- Londo, "A Voice in the Wilderness I"