Re: Code Red round two

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Tue Jul 31 09:59:30 2001

as a non-iis user i will probably watch the graphs of infected hosts
whilst chuckling to myself

but i've already sent security bulletins to all customers when the worm
was disassembled and its potential known.. hasnt everyone??? (duh if not!)

Steve

PS Do people write vulnerabilities into servers in order to justify the
jobs of security people or are they just bad at what they do?