telnet vs ssh on Core equipment , looking for reasons why ?

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Tue Jul 31 09:27:04 2001

	Hello All ,  I have charged myself with trying to find a statistic
	on how many individuals responsible for IP core equipment
	recommend telnet or ssh & why particularly .  I will summarize .
		Tia ,  JimL

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer |     P.O. Box 854     |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr@baby-dragons.com | Coudersport PA 16915 |   only  on  AXP |