Re: 'we should all be uncomfortable with the extent to which luck ..'

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Sun Jul 29 10:05:04 2001

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Mark Costlow wrote:

> Roeland> Maybe it is because MSFT and WU are in the same State?
>
> "Misery"?

Washington U isn't in Washington, it's in Missouri. There's a reason their
primary domain name is wustl.edu - they're in St. Louis.

The University of Washington is in Washington.

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - sjsobol@JustThe.net

Donate a portion of your monthly ISP bill to your favorite charity or
non-profit organization! E-mail me for details.