ep.net being filtered

  • From: Bill Manning
  • Date: Thu Jul 26 05:24:18 2001

	The nameservers for ep.net were being hammered by ddos yesterday
and so we asked our upstream carriers to route traffic to nul0 for a bit
to see if the perps would slow down (the servers were fine, but consumption
of multiple 100bt links was not to fair to the carriers... :)

	As sleepy Bill sez... take some rest and things ought to be better
in the morning. :}

--
--bill