Re: Clarification: List of AS names by ASN?

  • From: Andrei Robachevsky
  • Date: Tue Jul 24 04:22:42 2001

"Jeb R. Linton" wrote:

> A couple of kindly souls have directed me to the ARIN asn.txt listing -
> thanks to both.
>
> I realized I wasn't asking for the right thing - I said AS names, when what
> I'm actually looking for is the name of the company, in regular English
> (mostly).  (again as in e.g. Tony Bates' Cidr Report)

If you are looking for ASNs in the RIPE region, you can find them in the
RIPE Database or in the flat file:
ftp://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/dbase/split/ripe.db.aut-num.gz

You will need to perform some post processing to get the table you want.

Please note, that this data is protected by the copyright and some of
the information may not be accurate.

Regards,

Andrei

--