Re: DoS yada yada yada

  • From: Ariel Biener
  • Date: Sat Jul 14 15:03:03 2001

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

  Heya Steve,

   Yes, your idea is a good idea. My original mail was not meant to start
a flame war. Too bad people can't reply in a strictly proffessional
manner, or in exchange, answer in private or not at all.

   This mailing list should not serve as anyone's battle ground. I got all
the replies I needed in private, so please, lets just end this tiresome
thread.

thank you,

--Ariel

--