Re: DDoS attacks

  • From: Jeff Workman
  • Date: Thu Jul 12 06:06:45 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as John Fraizer exclaimed:

My comments helped me substantially.  I feel MUCH better!  If they want to
whine about their IRC network being DDoS'd, they should do it on their IRC
network and NOT on the North American Network Operators Group mailing
list.  OOPS!  I almost forgot.  They're being DDoS'd.  They probably can't
even log onto their IRC servers.  Too bad.  Maybe they'll use this as an
excuse to perhaps expose themselfs to fresh air (as in OUTSIDE THEIR
HOMES.)  We can only hope.
Why don't you follow your own advice instead of being such a sarcastic ass on here 24x7?

Jeff

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.