Re: Public peering points in the Detroit, MI Area

  • From: Jeff Ogden
  • Date: Thu Jul 12 02:23:49 2001

At 10:34 AM -0500 7/10/01, John Palmer (NANOG List) wrote:
Are there any public peering points in or around Detroit, MI?

There is the ANX (Automotive Network Exchange). Not a traditional peering point, but an activity originally promoted by the auto companies. See http://www.anxo.com/ Ameritech is an ANX Certified Exchange Point Operator. I am not current on ANX activities, but my impression was that ANX was the "high priced spread".

-Jeff Ogden
Merit