Re: SWIP update intervals (was: Re: Getting an AS and /18)

  • From: Adam McKenna
  • Date: Wed Jul 04 00:18:22 2001

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 05:24:35PM -0400, Christopher A. Woodfield wrote:

> A URL that I'm sure is real easy to get to if the network in question has
> just dropped off the face of the earth, or if you're getting DoS'ed from
> it...

So how about having a primary and secondary URL, on different networks?  HMM,
this is starting to sound like another discussion :)

Of course, this would be much easier to implement than off-network secondary
DNS, since there are 20 million free web hosting services around, and if you
insist on paying, you can get an account with pretty much any ISP for under
$20.

--Adam