OT: Useful PDA software

  • From: Frank T. Suraci
  • Date: Wed Jun 27 15:21:00 2001

Hello all,
I'm new to NANOG, and I'm just getting started in the field. My question is
simple, can anyone recommend some good software for my handspring Visor? I
was hoping to find sw that could keep track of networks, time spent on
projects, and well anything that the pros find useful. Any input is much
appreciated. Please repley off list as I don't want to add more OT clutter
to the list.

Thanks
Frank S.
ftsuraci@hcrn.com