RE: Exodus Down

  • From: Richard A. Steenbergen
  • Date: Mon Jun 25 18:33:40 2001

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 03:18:30PM -0700, Bill Woodcock wrote:

>     > maybe there should be a nanog range day :)
>
> Mmmm... well, there's certainly a history of pre-NANOG field trips,
> and the next NANOG is in Oakland...  Not to say that Oakland is a
> free-fire zone or anything, but it would certainly be easy enough to
> arrange for the use of a range the Sunday before the next meeting.
> :-)

It isn't? For the t-shirt, I was thinking it could show some people
wearing nanog badges getting mugged on the street corner while the routers
from the beer 'n gear are being wheeled out the back of the hotel... Just
a thought. :P

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras