Re: SBC forcing new contract on ISPs

  • From: Bruce Robertson
  • Date: Mon Jun 25 14:54:56 2001

> Then mention to them that they must provide you with Reciprocal
> Compensation.

This probably does not apply, because it isn't actually SBC - it's ASI,
which is a wholly owned subsidiary of SBC.  ASI is not a telco; it's
actually a CLEC.  It has its own contracts with the ILEC (Nevada Bell in our
case) to access copper.  It is not subject to things like Reciprocal
Compensation, which we wouldn't qualify for anyway, as an ISP (we are not
a CLEC).

--
Bruce Robertson, President/CEO				     +1-775-348-7299
Great Basin Internet Services, Inc.			fax: +1-775-348-9412