Re: SBC forcing new contract on ISPs

  • From: Derek Balling
  • Date: Mon Jun 25 14:43:59 2001

At 11:23 AM -0700 6/25/01, Bruce Robertson wrote:
So the upshot is that I won't sign a contract that forces me to do something
impossible, and certainly against by business interests.
... so then your contract expires, and only SBC remains.

This hurts SBC precisely how, again?

Not faulting you, in fact I applaud your stance, but let's not harbor any delusions that your stance will do anything but benefit SBC. The more people who end their SBC contracts that way, the more DSL customers are suddenly beached looking for a quick reinstall, something you can bet SBC will be poised to provide.

| dredd@megacity.org | "Conan! What is best in life?" |
| Derek J. Balling | "To crush your enemies, see them |
| | driven before you, and to hear the |
| | lamentation of their women!" |