SBC forcing new contract on ISPs

  • From: Christopher A. Woodfield
  • Date: Mon Jun 25 14:14:15 2001

http://sanfrancisco.bcentral.com/sanfrancisco/stories/2001/06/18/story3.html

If I'm reading this correctly, SBC is forcing ISPs that resell SBC's DSL
access to go with PPPoE over ATM, thus potentially forcing businesses to
buy DSL net access from SBC directly.

Am I way off base? Anyone know more about this situation who can comment?

-C

Christopher A. Woodfield		rekoil@semihuman.com

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B