Re: Global BGP - 2001-06-23

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Sun Jun 24 23:55:35 2001

Yes, but I guess you'll have to wait for the official press announcement
since everyone wants to keep what happened under NDAs.

One way to sure-fire attract the attention of reporters is to claim
something is a secret.  Its like waving a red cape in front of a bull.

Those that don't remember their history are doomed to repeat it.  Anyone
remember why NERC, NRIC and mandatory goverment reporting of outages
in other industries came to be?