Re: Exodus Down

  • From: Andy Bradford
  • Date: Sat Jun 23 19:52:09 2001

Thus said mike harrison on Sat, 23 Jun 2001 18:51:51 EDT:

> Websites and services all over the place seem to be down.

I am not sure if this is related or not, but my pager has been ringing
off the wall with various host unreachable or host down alerts (from
netsaint).  During this time, a traceroute from my DSL at home to where
netsaint is running changed 4 times.  It seems to have stabilized
finally and the route has returned to normal, but every once in a while
I get another page.

> Including my favorites like freshmeat, slashdot...
> and one of our e-commerce credit card processors: CyberSource

I noticed this as well---actually it was a co-worker in slashdot
withdrawals... :-)

If anyone is interested in the traceroutes, I can make them available.

Andy
  5:46pm  up 45 days, 20:23,  7 users,  load average: 1.07, 1.08, 1.07