Exodus Down

  • From: mike harrison
  • Date: Sat Jun 23 18:55:18 2001

Maybe all this DDOS discussion is what killed Exodus?

Websites and services all over the place seem to be down.
Including my favorites like freshmeat, slashdot...
and one of our e-commerce credit card processors: CyberSource

The common route seems to take them into Exodus.net but not out again.

Any idea whats up?